Sunday 8 June 2014

Realistic crafting

I have so many craft projects on the go. And I want to make all the stuff on my Ravelry favourites list, and make our house look like some of the houses in a book I have, Homespun Craft by Selina Lake . But sometimes I need to be a bit more realistic about how much I'm going to get done, and how perfect our house is. This is why...

I tried to make a start on the Brigitte scarf from Love at First Stitch. I got as far as cutting out a paper template, and pinning it to my fabric. But then my lovely Molly decided to help. First by rearranging my sewing box:


Then by observing the pinning of the pattern:


Then she decided to try to pull out all the pins so I had to put the project away for another day.

But then, food craft! Pizza al fresco, and Esme & Mikey brought round amazing chocolate souflee with teapot raspberry sauce.


What a perfect evening. The craft will get done, some other day...

No comments:

Post a Comment