Tuesday 12 August 2014

Arriving in one dress, leaving in another.

 
 
Ok, so we really proper stuffed our faces last week at craftclub. Mr Wheel sent round his incredibly delicious raspberry brownies, and I had also made a cheesecake. Like little piggies we were.

 

Which brings me onto my very first commission.....a pig shaped softie for a new-born. So I trawled through Pinterest and etsy, and made a pretty basic pig shape, and now I'm in the process of trying to develop it into a 3d shape. Photo coming soon.

 

Amy cracked on with her flowery jimjams, and if I'm not mistaken, they're very nearly finished.....with a probable photo of them coming soon too. In the mean time here's a 'craftclub-in-process' photo...

 

And now, as the title suggests, Beth was so prolific she arrived in this pink dress....

 

.....and went home in a new green number.

Clever girl!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment